Protocol for Breast Cancer Treatment During and After Radiation
Please Note: This should only be done with the knowledge and support of your oncologist. Please consult your doctor before applying any cancer treatments.
1. Dietary regimen as recommended individually. This will be done through food intolerance testing. A kit for this purpose is being sent to you.
2. Daily constitutional hydrotherapy – helps enhance detoxification, promote digestion, reduce nausea, and enhance immunity. I am sending instructions for this along with the dietary testing kit.
3. Acupuncture once or twice weekly – helps reduce pain, nausea, vomiting. Helps enhance overall sense of wellbeing. There are several acupuncturists in the Appleton area.
4. CO – Q10 – 200 mg twice daily, with meals. This is an excellent antioxidant, but should not be used until after the radiation is completed.
5. Melatonin: 20 mg: at bed time (for 2-3 months only) – has demonstrated in numerous studies the ability to shrink tumors.
6. Indole-3-Carbanol: 400 mg with breakfast, 400 mg with dinner – helps reduce the creation and recirculation of estrogen from the intestines.
7. One tablespoonful cod liver oil twice daily; or, 1,000 mg fish oil three times daily, with meals. Generally good for everything: specifically helps reduce inflammation.
8. Multivitamin or equivalent: 2 TID, cc – helps with the repair and protection of normal body tissues.
9. Maitake, Coriolus, or other medicinal mushroom extract. 20 drops on arising and before bed – helps specifically stimulate tumor killing aspects of your immune system.
10. Vitamin E: 400 iu, TID, cc. – helps prevent damage to nerves. Do not begin until after radiation is completed.
11. Gentiana/Scutellaria/Althea (stomach protectant and digestive tonid) on rising and before bed – helps stimulate appetite and reduce heartburn.
12. Daily walk – helps maintain and improve circulation.
13. Daily prayer – helps everything. Helps promote Divine intervention.
14. Develop support among friends and family.