- Routine physicals
- Primary care screenings, including cardiovascular, breast cancer, diabetes and more<
- Treatment of most minor and moderate to acute illness
- Treatment for chronic disease
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight management
- Thyroid and adrenal disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Sleep problems, fatigue
- Digestive disorders, inflammatory conditions (such as arthritis, asthma, allergies and skin problems)
- Auto-immune disorders, infections (such as colds and flus, ear infections, bronchitis, intestinal candida and more)
- And much more.
Conditions Commonly Treated
The goal of naturopathic medicine is to create a healthy environment both inside and outside the body. This is especially significant for people with cancer. Naturopathic medicine takes a holistic, or whole- person, approach to cancer care. It makes use of time-tested, scientifically grounded, natural methods to strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself.
The naturopathic doctors at Salmon Creek Clinic see digestion as a key piece to any naturopathic plan. Different approaches to digestive wellness might include dietary modification, food allergy identification and desensitization, homeopathic remedies,
Men’s Health Issues
For the more typical man interested in pursuing sports and competition for health and pleasure, naturopathic medicine can help you to be well prepared to compete, recover from your activity quickly, prevent injury and treat many common sports injuries.
Naturopathic medicine and natural remedies work very well in children from infancy through adolescence.As a rule, the therapies we use at our office are safe, gentle, and non-toxic. Some therapies, such as homeopathy, can even be safely used with newborn infants!
Women’s Health Issues
Treatment for such issues as; menopause, fertility, PMS, sexual function, vaginal infections, and many more.
Acupuncture, allergy treatment and testing, bowen treatment, food intolerance testing, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, massage and more.