Protocol for Breast Cancer Treatment During and After Radiation
PLEASE NOTE: These protocols should only be done with the knowledge and support of your oncologist. Please consult your doctor before applying any cancer treatments.
1. Dietary regimen as recommended individually. This will be done through food intolerance testing. A kit for this purpose is being sent to you.
2. Daily constitutional hydrotherapy helps enhance detoxification, promotes digestion, reduces nausea, and enhances immunity. Salmon Creek Clinic will be sending instructions for this, along with the dietary testing kit.
3. Acupuncture (once or twice weekly) helps reduce pain, nausea, and vomiting. Acupuncture also enhances your overall sense of well-being. There are several acupuncturists in the Vancouver, Washington area.
4. CO – Q10 – 200 mg twice daily, with meals. This is an excellent antioxidant, but should not be used until after the radiation is completed.
5. Melatonin: 20 mg: at bedtime (for 2-3 months only). Melatonin has demonstrated, in numerous studies, the ability to shrink tumors.
6. Indole-3-Carbanol: 400 mg with breakfast, 400 mg with dinner – helps reduce the creation and recirculation of estrogen from the intestines.
7. One tablespoonful of cod liver oil twice daily; or, 1,000 mg fish oil three times daily, with meals. Generally good for everything: specifically helps reduce inflammation.
8. Multivitamin or an equivalent: 2 TID, cc – helps with the repair and protection of normal body tissues.
9. Maitake, Coriolus, or other medicinal mushroom extract. 20 drops on arising and before bed – helps specifically stimulate the tumor killing aspects of your immune system.
10. Vitamin E: 400 iu, TID, cc. – helps prevent damage to nerves. Do not begin until after radiation is completed.
11. Gentiana/Scutellaria/Althea (stomach protectant and digestive tonic) on rising and before bed – helps stimulate appetite and reduce heartburn.
12. Daily walk – helps maintain and improve circulation.
13. Daily prayer – helps everything. Helps promote Divine intervention.
14. Develop support among friends and family.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please Contact Dr. Zeff of Salmon Creek Clinic. or call us at 360-823-8121.