Naturopathic Medicine in Cancer Support
Salmon Creek Clinic incorporates Naturopathic Medicine for cancer support with conventional cancer treatment
The goal of naturopathic medicine is to create a healthy environment both inside and outside the body. This is especially significant for people with cancer. Naturopathic medicine takes a holistic, or whole- person, approach to cancer care. Naturopathic cancer support makes use of time-tested, scientifically grounded, natural methods to strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself.
Salmon Creek Clinic incorporates Naturopathic Medicine cancer care to complement conventional cancer treatment for the decrease of side effects of cancer treatment.
The goals of complementary care with naturopathic medicine for people undergoing cancer treatment include:
- Support normal metabolism during treatment
- Decrease side effects of cancer treatment
- Boost the body’s immune system
- Provide strategies for long term cancer prevention
- Improve energy, well-being and overall quality of life