PROTOCOL FOR BREAST CANCER TREATMENT DURING AND AFTER RADIATION
Please Note: This should only be done with the knowledge and support of your oncologist. Please consult your doctor before applying any cancer treatments.
- Dietary regimen as recommended individually. This will be done through food intolerance testing. A kit for this purpose is being sent to you.
- Daily constitutional hydrotherapy – helps enhance detoxification, promote digestion, reduce nausea, and enhance immunity. I am sending instructions for this along with the dietary testing kit.
- Acupuncture once or twice weekly – helps reduce pain, nausea, vomiting. Helps enhance overall sense of wellbeing. There are several acupuncturists in the Appleton area.
- CO – Q10 – 200 mg twice daily, with meals. This is an excellent antioxidant, but should not be used until after the radiation is completed.
- Melatonin: 20 mg: at bed time (for 2-3 months only) – has demonstrated in numerous studies the ability to shrink tumors.
- Indole-3-Carbanol: 400 mg with breakfast, 400 mg with dinner – helps reduce the creation and recirculation of estrogen from the intestines.
- One tablespoonful cod liver oil twice daily; or, 1,000 mg fish oil three times daily, with meals. Generally good for everything: specifically helps reduce inflammation.
- Multivitamin or equivalent: 2 TID, cc – helps with the repair and protection of normal body tissues.
- Maitake, Coriolus, or other medicinal mushroom extract. 20 drops on arising and before bed – helps specifically stimulate tumor killing aspects of your immune system.
- Vitamin E: 400 iu, TID, cc. – helps prevent damage to nerves. Do not begin until after radiation is completed.
- Gentiana/Scutellaria/Althea (stomach protectant and digestive tonid) on rising and before bed – helps stimulate appetite and reduce heartburn.
- Daily walk – helps maintain and improve circulation.
- Daily prayer – helps everything. Helps promote Divine intervention.
- Develop support among friends and family.